First of all, we welcome our kind visitor of the company branch in the capital Sana’a and it is our pleasure to put in his hands the following information :
- The branch was established in 1996 and began operations on July 1, 1996 with an objective to offer distinctive and special services proportional to the nature and specialty of the capital Sana’a in terms of : The geographical location – Population density – The consumer segment and its variety.
- Therefore, it was an obligation upon the branch to work with its maximum capacity in an objective to offer the best services, whereas, the branch works (24) hours in adherence to the safety and security plan pertaining to the capital Sana’a which mandates not to allow oil tankers to enter during the day, therefore, the branch is obliged to carry out the distribution operation during the night.
- The branch has the capability to perform its objectives and work quickly and in record time in light of the distinct characterizes the branch employees as a unique team, and the predominant love and cooperation between them as well.
There is also the employment discipline which characterizes the branch and reflects its self upon the performance level which is represented by the flow of data, information and monthly flow to the head office on a regular basis on its fixed dates if not before them.
Historical introduction about the branch foundation :
In conformance with the general orientation of the political leadership to develop the capital and activate the local council and for the importance and specialty of the benefiting segments from the company services in the capital Sana’a represented by the central institutions of the state, embassies and others, therefore, the capital branch was separated from Sana’a governorate and limited the geographic zone in its activity. So the company had constructed the branch in the capital secretariat to hold the supply objectives of petroleum, gas and oil products in it independently from the Sana’a branch. Therefore, it started its commercial and servicing activity from July 1, 2006 and carried out many constructions such as the construction of a parking site for tankers stopping in Al-Subbaha to place the tankers far from population gatherings and also the renovation of the fire extinguishing network in the company installations in Attan and establish ideal stations and others works which contributed to offering the best services.
Works, projects, and installations that characterize the branch in the region:
The branch undertakes the supply and complete supervision on all stations located in the geographical zone of the capital Sana’a to facilitate the citizen’s acquisition of the products with the official prices and avoid any asphyxiations or crises. The branch also supplies the military units, isntitutions and companies.
- The branch owns the Attan petroleum installation which is the most important and oldest installation which offers important services to the country and supplies a strategic storage to counter crises. The company renovates it continuously and cyclically.
- The branch has many participations in the capital through its care for the general appearance of the city through enhancements it renovates in the private sector stations in addition to its opening of ideal stations which have been established through the head office. Therefore, it supervises and operates them to sell unleaded benzene to protect the environment and offers the best services to citizens and diplomatic corps and international organizations residing in the capital.
- In addition to what has been mentioned, the branch participates in any required efforts by the civil defense in the capital through the participation of its fleet of fire-fighting trucks and extinguishers in any fire accidents which may arise.
Brief information about the city:
Sana’a has eight doors and Paradise has eight as well. In it, alleyways and quarter filled with the past odor in which the far destine wouldn’t be ended. And why not ?- Is name is Azal. And since the flooding of Noah and his sons, Sam son of Noah had selected it as a resident and lodge and drilled in the first well on the earth. Therefore, from here, the details of human existence began
Sana’a which rises in the bosom of the sky, elevated 2,169 m above sea level was the target of dreams for each who is ambitious for glory since Karb Ayle Watre to Ekarb Asa’ad to Ibraha and the conquer of the Al-Ahbash. There isn’t any surprise in that, who governs Sana’a, he will govern all of Yemen. It is the mother of Yemen and its pole. As such, the events came on; look at its wall and it will tell you about names of countries which have gone away while Sana’a is still existing.
Mohammed Ismail Al-Ansi